Saturday, August 18, 2012

HELLO WORLD!

It has been 8 months since I last posted and a lot has happened since then. First I should start with Greyson, and what is new with that little man! 

He is now 15 months old, and here are a list of things about him. He walks, sings, dances, plays, talks (he says phrases like, "uh-oh", "hello momma/dadda", "let's go!!", etc.) and is the snuggliest kid ever! The biggest news about Grey, besides that he turned 1 this year, is that he is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Alan and I are expected our second little boy this Thanksgiving. It is amazing that we have been blessed with these boys. I am just as anxious to meet this baby as I was Greyson. Lets hope that it's not to much longer. I will be posting again soon, because Alan turns the BIG 3-0!! So I will let you know how his birthday celebrations go.

No comments:

Post a Comment