Saturday, October 29, 2011

FAMILY UPDATE 4 FALL

This year just keeps getting better and better. A big smile just swept across my face as I uttered those words! I mean life always has its ups and downs, but lately I don't seem to notice the downs as much. First I will tell you that Greyson and I went to Disneyland. We went with my parents, they were kind enough to take Grey and me.


And after a great vacation, we celebrated my favorite holiday.....HALLOWEEN! Greyson was the Iconic Batman. I was a clown. Which I find to be very odd, since I am deathly afraid of clowns in general. Anyways here we are looking cute with my brother, who we call "Duncle".


Also, I love this time of year not only for the Holidays it produces, but for the beautiful atmosphere it creates. So I had us take family pictures. I think they turned out pretty stinking cute. And boy did I find it hard to take pictures of myself. Thank goodness for timers and tripods!!


Here comes Grey-Goose's first CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment