Friday, May 15, 2009

MARRIAGE


Kerry and Stacey moore are pleased to announce
the marriage of their daughter
Whitney
to
Alan Wilbur
Son of Curt and Sharon Wilbur
MAY 29th 2009
in the SLC LDS Temple
Since I will be marrying the man of dreams in 2 weeks I thought I would write 10 things of why I love him.........
1.Just being with him
2.His kissable lips
3.He is very intelligent
4.Sense of style
5.He puts up with my family troubles
6.He's very thoughtful
7.He loves me!
8.Our ability to resolve things
9. Has a love for Travel
10.He has a strong desire to provide for his family
I LOVE YOU ALAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Only one week to go!!! Yay! Congrats! I am getting very excited for the two of you. Make sure you post your wedding pictures on here so we can see what a good looking couple you two are. It will be the most special favorite day of your lives... until you have kids of coarse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...you definitely should get some of your wedding pictures on here!!! I'm soooo happy for you Whitney! I hope you guys are having a fabulous week on your honeymoon. I'll be spending my week trying to think if different ways to make pending more exciting! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete